Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:6-7
Below you can submit a prayer request and our team of prayer warriors, and listeners who are passionate about others, will make sure to lift you up in prayer! Every prayer request that is submitted will be seen and prayed for by our team, even if you choose for it not to appear on the prayer wall.
NOTE: We want to ensure the integrity of this special prayer space in a way that honors you. You should take comfort in knowing that every prayer submission is reviewed and prayed over before they are published. In some cases, this means that a submission will not be immediately viewable by others using the prayer wall. However, most submissions do appear on the day they are submitted.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall, "Dear God. . . .", using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for healing in Joy mental health please she was diagnosed with covid-19 and I think it is affecting her mentally please pray for her healing please mentally she is saying things that don’t make sense.
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Depression some anxiety when I get this way fear comes to haunt me. Prayers for my left side I tripped and fell landed pretty hard and hurt my knee. Hurting pretty bad. Also pray for me and my sweetheart and our families my pets faith n Riley please keep us safe protected and out of harms way.
Please pray for my husband. In his pain and confusion he has rebelled against God, filed for divorce, and moved far away from me and our young kids. Pray for healing, light, and an intimate relationship with God, and for restoration of our marriage and family!
To start with I thank you all that have been praying for my daughter. I ask you please to continue to pray that God will touch her body and give her a blessing of a baby. She has prayed so long and much for God to give her a baby. Watching her cry and hurt is the hardest thing I have went through. I know that God can heal her body and give her a baby. And I know that he hears all prayers, so I humbly ask each of you to please continue remember her in your prayers to God. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
I work in a dental office and one of our doctor's sister-in-laws passed away unexpectedly. Please pray for their family.
Our dear Brother Don who had the brain bleed surgery passed away. He was a Believer. Please join me in praying for his family as they grieve his loss. Thank you for your prayers.
Thanks for all the prayers for Don who recently had surgery to repair a brain bleed! Currently, the doctors are preparing Don for Hospice care. We are asking God for a healing miracle. May the Lord bless you for your faithful intercessory prayers for Don.
Please pray with me that I miraculiosly get a part time home care job. Im very qualified with experience an references. Im disabled but I can still work for cash only. I can barely make it on what I have. Im very responsable in all my affairs.