Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:6-7
Below you can submit a prayer request and our team of prayer warriors, and listeners who are passionate about others, will make sure to lift you up in prayer! Every prayer request that is submitted will be seen and prayed for by our team, even if you choose for it not to appear on the prayer wall.
NOTE: We want to ensure the integrity of this special prayer space in a way that honors you. You should take comfort in knowing that every prayer submission is reviewed and prayed over before they are published. In some cases, this means that a submission will not be immediately viewable by others using the prayer wall. However, most submissions do appear on the day they are submitted.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall, "Dear God. . . .", using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray that God will protect my son Ezekiel from the Covid-19 virus please
Please pray peace and protection over my brother. I ask for God's physical, spiritual, emotional, and mental healing and restoration. Please pray, in particular, for good sleep. Through insomnia, Satan tries to magnify fear, doubt, loneliness, and desperation. Let his lies not stand. Instead, I ask for a supernatural anointing of God's love, hope, and redemption. Let my brother lie down in safety and awake refreshed, with new hope and perspective. Please pray for angels to stand guard and battle all evil. Please pray victory in Jesus. Thank you!
I have 3 prayer requests.
1) I’m going to the dentist tomorrow at 7:30 am because I need a new crown. Please keep me in prayer that I will not have an allergic reaction to the Novocain.
2) My hand, legs, etc. still blister up when I am biking, touch kale/flowers, and when I eat certain things (I’m still trying to figure it out.) It’s very tormenting because I don’t know what is causing these flair-ups. I’ve done everything I know to do—trusting God to heal me/allergist/dermatologist/fasting/heavy meds/communion/prayer. I am so tired of this continuous battle and it’s causing me much stress because it’s continuous (almost a year now).
3) My husband and I have been separated for 5 months. Our 41st wedding anniversary is May 17. He’s been continually seeing a counselor and has gone over and beyond to show me how serious he is to handle any future angry outbursts in a healthy way. I need the wisdom to know when he should move back into our home. I can’t wear my wedding band because my finger continually gets red and flares up—and that hurts. I need a miracle!
Thanks so much for your prayers.
Praying for God to move in a mighty way upon Dearin’s heart and soul to be softened with forgiveness, compassion, and love for Leland, and for him to reach out, communicate and reconnect with his son and help provide needed mental health and rehab resources and support during this difficult time. Praying for restoration and reconciliation of their father-son relationship and for our family unit to be made whole.
Please pray that I will gain the discipline to get my overeating under control. I am significantly overweight. Pray that the Lord will give me the strength to honor Him with my body. In addition, I have a special event coming up later this summer and it is my desire to lose some weight before that event. Thank you.
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland, European Union and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, European Union, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland and European Union, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughters Ann and Kristin, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation, and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel, Ann(also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband) and Kristin,
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Need special prayers for my daughter. We have a lot going on right now. God knows the need. Thank you and may God bless you.
Please pray that God would heal my husband's heart and turn him back to what is true and good and right. Pray that he would have an intimate relationship with God. Pray that God would save our marriage.
Please pray for this girl husband sounds like he not saved he useing the Bible wrong way wife and he said that he has to do when he tell her what she said this i will go with Sunday morning I will want to go on Wednesday night and get in a big fight please pray for her she saved he not saved sounds that God will do something please pray for his salvation
I have a prayer request with the Deacons at Church. There is some stuff going on with them. Please pray for my dad that God will give him and my mom right thing to say both doing is not please to God?