Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:6-7
Below you can submit a prayer request and our team of prayer warriors, and listeners who are passionate about others, will make sure to lift you up in prayer! Every prayer request that is submitted will be seen and prayed for by our team, even if you choose for it not to appear on the prayer wall.
NOTE: We want to ensure the integrity of this special prayer space in a way that honors you. You should take comfort in knowing that every prayer submission is reviewed and prayed over before they are published. In some cases, this means that a submission will not be immediately viewable by others using the prayer wall. However, most submissions do appear on the day they are submitted.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall, "Dear God. . . .", using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for a couple who are in separate hospitals with serious health needs. One has pneumonia and Covid and the other has had a stroke. Their children have chosen to keep the seriousness of each others health issues from them and I am sure it is hard on the entire family as they work through this.
Prayer that my daughter & her husband will draw closer to God & surrender everything to Him.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Savior and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Please pray for my brother Frank who has double pneumonia, strep and a bacterial infection and please pray for my nephew Joe who has throat cancer. Joe has been through chemo and radiation and is waiting to get his strength back so he can have surgery. I really appreciate Joy FM and all the prayers.
Pray that God protects me and destroys all witchcraft attacks against me and my dogs. Pray that God shows me favor, I’m comforted and delivered from this place.
Please pray for me to attend a Christian Bible college fully paid and not to get fired from my job and for my car to get fixed and for a new car
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. My husband has decided to leave our family. He is very loved and missed. Please pray that he sees the worth of returning to the family and that God gives him the strength to fight the spiritual demons that have overtaken him.
Attempting to come off cigarettes and it has been hard today. I am thinking about gradually coming off instead of suddenly.
Pray that God sets me free right now physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, spiritually, and in health from demonic oppression
Prayers for me to have stronger walk and prayer life with Jesus. I need a friend that accepts me for whom I am. Never had a friend that I could go shopping with or just talk. My Husband to find Jesus before it is to late. Both of our jobs Thanks for your prayers in advance.