Wilkes Pregnancy Care Center is a nonprofit, non-denominational, non-political organization committed to providing care, compassion, information and support to anyone facing an unintended pregnancy. We have been serving Wilkes and surrounding counties since 1996 and are supported by our local community. We rely 100% on donations with funding received from local churches, businesses, individuals, clubs, and occasional grants. All services are free and confidential.
**PRAYER NEED** WPCC has outgrown its current facility and is exploring options for moving to a different facility to properly serve the community. Please agree in prayer with the staff and volunteers, that God places them in the location He has provided for them.
Wilkes Pregnancy Care Center offers the following confidential services free of charge:
- Pregnancy Test
- Ultrasound (some restrictions)
- Maternity clothes
- Infant clothing
- Infant equipment
- Earn While You Learn program
- Abstinence Education program
- LIFEguard Program ™ – This program was designed by Coastal Pregnancy Center in Morehead City and has been used successfully for the past 13 years in Carteret County Schools. While this curriculum was designed for a 5 day program, it has been modified to fit the 2 or 3 day program we currently use. Wilkes Pregnancy Care Center has the permission of Coastal Pregnancy Center to use their LIFEguard Program ™ materials. For more information visit:http://lifeguardprogram.org/
- Practical Fatherhood classes
- Abortion Recovery program
- Forgiven & Set Free – This program is available to anyone who is interested & free of charge. Don’t carry this guilt and shame any longer; call today for more information.
- Parenting education
- Basic Baby-care Workshop
We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
Monday: 10am – 3pm
Tuesday: 10am – 6pm
Wednesday: 10am – 3pm
Thursday: 10am – 6pm
Friday: 10am – 3pm
Address: 301 8th Street, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659